Rayilynlee. Hallucinations are with most of us Parkies. I see people at the
craziest of times, My wife asked me once who I was talking to when I asked
this man, bearded that I did not know. Why he was always coming into my
life. I had a hard time explaining that I see this person quite often. Many
others have visited me while I have been taking sinemet. One lady just
points her finger at me in an accusing way. It is sometimes very unnerving.
Now I try to ignore them. Hallucinations are definitely a part of my
Parkinson's. Bern

http://members.chello.at/fairy-tales/fairies.html