There was talk about holding Inkshed right before CASDW (former CATTW)
in Ottawa (Carleton University) but nothing was decided yet.

Natasha

http://www.ualberta.ca/~graves1/Welcome.html<http://www.ualberta.ca/%7Egraves1/Welcome.html>

>>   its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
>>             http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/
>    its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
>              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/

Natasha Artemeva
Associate Professor
School of Linguistics and Applied