Marcy,
No thread-jacking apology necessary! As for the Inkshed theme, I'm not
sure. The program committee consists of the following people:

Doreen Starke-Meyerring
Anthony Pare
Julie-Ann Stolodny
Natasha Artemova
Heather Graves
Roger Graves
Graham Smart
Jaffer Sheyholislami
Russ Hunt

The (very) tentative plan is to hold Inkshed on the Thursday evening
the 21st, Friday the 22nd, and Saturday the 23rd of May, with CASDW
Sunday the 24th and going until Tuesday the 26th.

Perhaps this is a good moment for CASLL members to enter the
discussion about a) whether to hold the conference in this timeframe,
and b) what might make for a good theme.

Roger Graves

CASDW is at Carleton in Ottawa in 2009; it is in Montreal the year
after that.
Roger Graves
Director, WAC and Acting Director, Centre for Writers
http://www.ualberta.ca/~graves1/Welcome.html