Just a general observation--if we want CASLL to thrive, then I think we
should all be getting the word out to colleagues who share our interests
and who might be interested in joining the organization. Last week, I
met with an instructor in the English dept interested in exploring
different approaches to assignments in her course. Perhaps not
surprisingly, she had never heard of Inkshed / CASLL--but she became
intrigued by the concept of Inkshedding and planned to try it in her
classes. By getting the word out to such colleagues, we can help to
ensure that CASLL remains vital and perhaps can even become revitalized
by the contributions of new members.

Jo-Anne Andre
U of Calgary