Could we have a regular conference and perhaps one day that is dedicated for discussing the future of Inkshed (A longer version of a business meeting of some sort)?

I am planning to attend CASDW, so if the Inkshed conference is immediately before (or after) CASDW, I will certainly attend.

Tosh Tachino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Rhetoric, Writing, and Communication
University of Winnipeg