yes  there is, the internal defribrillator needs to be located as far away from the DBS IPG as possible.
Jim Evridge, in our group DBS surgery (Yahoo groups) who had them both in his chest. The DBS IPG, caused his ICD  to randomly deliever a defibrillating  shock. Luckily he was able to turn it off, as it was determined he no longer needed it.

So the short answer is a qualified "yes". This is one that you should involve your cardiologist, neurosurgeon  and medtronic rep. But according to Jim it is possible.

Charlie Black DBS surgery group owner