I know all about the employed people being cautious with revealing the
disease to co-workers.  Brig worked for 7 years, until he could not do it  anymore,
and never told anyone.
even though, I thought he should have.   He felt they would  treat him
differently, and that was his choice.  After he resigned, he  told  his boss, and
they all admitted they were sure something was  wrong, but didn't know what.  I
was always concerned they would think he  drank etc......It is truly a dilema,
to this day, even with his passing, I don't  know which is best when it comes
to employment, everyone else knew and we had  advocated for a cure from the
beginning
I do remember at the PAN forum, his comment, that he felt so at ease  because
everyone there had the same problem, i anyone was late with their
medication, no one cared......
Gerry

deal here.