Isn't Parkinsons just having tremors?
Created by katmarie

"I just got back from an annual family campout. There is about 40 of us that
go. Well we were all sitting around and one of my aunts asked how I was
doing with my Parkinsons. I made a comment about rigidity,confusion etc. One
of my aunts said " I thought PD was just tremors. I could have come off my
chair. I started to rattle off some my symptoms and the somehow the
conversation got lost. Don't get me wrong. My family are wonderful
supportive,loving,people. I guess I forgot how ignorant most people are
about the disease. That just shows how much more media exposure PD needs. I
want to send an email to them all, with an explantion of the disease and
symptoms but then It would seem like I wanted sympathy. Maybe for X-mas I
will send them all an emial card with PD information."

I didn't write this, Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF