It would be informative if a search of the PARKINSN archives were
made. Note the date on the "Nancy Markle" article is in 1987. I
researched this years ago and found that Nancy Markle is a fictional
person and that the article is apparently an attempt to control the
early marketing of Aspartame (produced from Sugar Beets) by a
Michigan company. There are many internet scams/hoaxes circulating at
any one time and that this "ancient" one continues to get around
certainly proves the point.
The medical community still acknowledges that Parkinson's Disease has
an unknown cause(s).
To consider the millions of dollars spent in research to have been
wasted over these past 21-years when all we had to do was to stop
using Aspartame is ludicrous.
I sent the following command to [log in to unmask] "search
parkinsn aspartame" and quickly received the following:.
Please note that I could not include all of the information sent in
response to this search as postings are limited to no more than 500
lines, so have only included 3 of the 210 digests since 1994-11-11. I
don't recall when the PARKINSN list began so there may not be
articles prior to the #1133 digest referencing Aspartame.
Wayne Sparks