Interestingly, Laureen was a Board-Certified Music Therapist (BCMT).  Her
undergraduate degree is in Music Therapy.  Her interest in music did not fade
after she developed PD.  In fact, she continued to play piano and was a church
organist until she just couldn't do it anymore.  Since she's had DBS, her
motor functions have improved dramatically, but her interest in music has
diminished.  I've only heard her play piano (briefly) once in over a year now.
 I only mention this as a point of interest.  Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200