-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nigel Harland
Sent: Tuesday, 9 September 2008 6:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Methanol/Aspartame (2)

Hi again Peter,
 Just re-read your question regarding Methanol and realised that I
misread the word "fuel" as "final", ( I must get these spectacles
cleaned!!) In
which case my answer   is I am pretty sure that it is the same product,
just
a question of grade.

Nigel

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: