Dear List Members:

I just received the following request from a gentleman in Florida.  His wife, who is deaf and has PD, is looking for someone who has PD and is also deaf.  His wife is in her late 60's.  Please email me if you can help.

Thanks, Ray

"My reason for writing to you is to ask you if you have/know anyone who is deaf on your list so that my wife can communicate with someone her age who is deaf, can communicate with  via e-mail or via VP, known as 'videophone', which many deaf people have in their homes today for commications purposes for sharing their feedbacks using ASL, American Sign Language.
Any help, advice, suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated"

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF