Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF
----- Original Message -----
From: Diane Wyshak
To: idelle ; ray ; don reed ; hlinko
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 8:22 AM
Subject: Fw: SCNT in this election cycle

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Eisen
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 10:39 AM
Subject: SCNT in this election cycle

While Barack Obama, Joe Biden and John McCain all voted in support the Stem Cell Research Enhancement acts, we have all learned that Sarah Palin opposes embryonic stem cell research. But drilling a little deeper, we learn that John McCain opposes Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer (SCNT) and has stated that he would ban it. Meanwhile, the Obama campaign has been notably silent on the issue.

Yesterday, Joe Biden had an event in St. Louis and after his speech, I had the opportunity to pose the question directly to him. His answer was as brief as it was emphatic...

"We WON'T ban it," he said as we shook hands.

This represents a monumental difference in positions between the two camps. Spread the word.

Regards to all,

Jeff Eisen

--
Editor and Publisher