Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:47 AM
Subject: Bob Kendall - Ashland Ohio

Hello---------

    I'm Jodie Turner; Bob Kendall's wife.  I want to thank you so much for the interest  you  have taken in Bob's "escapades" with the Ashland Ohio Police Department.  As you well know, this can happen to any of us.  Bob and I feel strongly about doing what we can to prevent another  human being going through what Bob has endured.

    If you need any information from me, please contact me by email or give us a call at 419-281-3642.

Jodie & Bob

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.