Hi Bern,

Your email (below) slipped through the cracks, and I just saw it for
the first time. Thanks so much. Milton Erickson, the great
hypnotherapist (and psychiatrist), had remarkable results treating
chronic pain. If I were you I would contact the Milton Erickson
organization in Arizona, and ask for a referral to a doctor or
therapist in your area who is experienced in treating chronic pain.
(where are you located?)

Warm good wishes,

Diana

PS I started on Sinemet 12 days ago--50mg x 3/day, up after a week to
100mg x 3/day, and am supposed to increase to 150 x 3/day in two
days. I'm doing great so far!