You are assuming all this, and we know what assume means, we are all able  to
make up our own minds, I have a husband who died from extreme Parkinson's,
please do not preach to me, and I do honestly resent politics on this  list.
 We are adults and should be able to make up our own minds  without influence
from a Parkinson's list.  This list is to help, not  to politicize.  As
always, this is not a one issue election, it is  made up of many issues, and I
would like everyone to freely choose, not be  influenced.
Gerry Haines
Chairman Lehigh Valley Parkinson's Chapter &
Lehigh Valley Support Group
National Parkinson's Foundation