Mike,
	I would be very interested in learning more of what Miles found out.
I am 50 years old, diagnosed for 12 years, taking the following
medicines: carbidopa/levadopa 25/100 5X daily, Amantadine 100 Mg 2X/
day, Requip 4 Mg 4X/day, Comtan 200MG 4X/day.  That's a lot of pills,
isn't it?  One time I figured it out and discovered I'd taken 65,000
pills (gulp! Literally!) Anyway, for that reason and others, I'm
interested in what your grandfather found out.  Would you be wiling to
e-mail me the information he gathered off list?  Here is my e-mail
address:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Scott Burnett
7715 Heather Dr.