Hi Scott,
Thanks for your interest!  I hadn't actually looked through the folder of
data before yesterday, and then I discovered it's all in Word Perfect format
and Excel files with uninformative names like MS001.WPD.

So I might have to take an afternoon next week and sort through it all
before it's in a form I can send to anyone!  Miles wanted me to make a
website for him to publicise what he found, but I never got around to it.
 So sorting through it all will help me with that too.

There is a 1-page html version he wrote, which I've put on the web here:
http://michael.pulsford.googlepages.com/miles'sparkinsontreatment

And I'll aim to sort through the rest by the end of the week.

Regards,
Mike

--
sings! http://www.myspace.com/amachineforfinding