More on the subject of where one gets their info  from.

Roberta:

I'm really glad you forwarded my  mail.

If McC and Palin rebutted every lie told about  them they'd have little time
to do anything else.

BTW, Palin  has NOT advocated the mandatory teaching of creationism in
schools.   She has said that students should be allowed to discuss and debate it,
along with Darwinism and intelligent design, but that it doesn't have to  be
part of the curriculum.  Your correspondent needs to get his  political info
elsewhere than from Moveon.org and Salon.com.

And McC has NEVER wavered from his "pro" position on stem cell  research.