Suggestion - if possible, get hold of the police regulations, highlight the
ones they've broken and publish as widely as  possible.

That'll get a response.

(Some years ago in England, someone annoyed by the police sowed a row of
cannabis plants (illegal) outside the police station - the plants were 3 feet
high before the officers realised !  Make them look pretty stupid.)