Hi All
 My mom's left hand has been substantially impacted by Arthritis and Parkinson's and I was wondering if anyone has any information or direct experience with Botox injection's for the hands? Her joints and tendons have been impaired with the Osteoarthritis as well as the Parkinson's and her left hand is impaired and clenched in a fist most of the time. We have been working with a Hand Therapist however I was reminded today if my mom does not make 'observable progress' in the next two sessions Secure Horizon's will nix us.
The OT at Scripps recommended Botox today however I have concerns.
 Yay or Nay for Botox in the Hands?
Would appreciate any feedback...

Thank You Much
Blessings!
tess
daughter of Arzell, who has had Parkinson's for a very long time