You are correct.  I wasn't referring to you.  I have been a member of this
list since 1995 and have watched in dismay as many have left because their
political positions have been severely criticized.  Indeed, there has been a
rather long stretch of precious little input.   Since we need everyone in
this fight, I think we should refrain from disparaging any candidate or
party.

Differing opinions are good.  Being disrespectful toward a personal position
is bad.  We can agree to disagree without being insulting.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (cG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org