*You have our support Ray and we thank you for your commitment. It's so
admirable that you devote your precious time and energy by providing a
wealth of information on this list. Our family trust this list and has
utilized it as a valuable resource on countless occasions.*

*Thank you for advocating for folks inflicted with Parkinson's and other
movement disorders as well as for their family members. Your work if greatly
appreciated!**
*

*Hugs to you and Spikey*

*Tess Owens*

*daughter and caregiver to Arzell*

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

old irish blessing*

*