Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:17 AM
Subject: (no subject)

Ray..can we get people to add their comments to this newspaper article?

FYI......................Bob DOES carry a Parkinson's Medical card.........................He did tell the police officers he has parkinson's, they wouldn't allow him to show his card.

I am more than embarrassed to live in this town that treats its disabled citizens like crap.

Jodie