> In Australia, we also have universal free
> health care (like the UK,Cuba, France and Norway) and am grateful to
> our system here.  To those of you in the US, whomever you decide to
> vote for in your US election,  you really need to ensure that sick
> people like us are looked after by your government and no one is
> denied care because they can't afford it.

Most of Europe has the same  type of system. Not always irreproachable and
there is rrom for improvement but at least it tries to help everyone and no
one goes without treatment.
I agree with you.
What is the point of having a developped modern society if part of
the people has to go with boarderline care
maryse