Hello everybody.  I would like to introduce myselt, but since it is late, I will save the full introduction until tomorrow.  I simply had to respond this evening, however, because I have felt so alone for so many years (since 1991) with this disease, and you all have no idea how wonderful it is to find so many people in the same place I find myself. On second thought, I suppose you do have an idea...

And even more exciting, The University of Toronto is my alma mater.   Undergraduate  BA at St Michael's and graduate degrees in the Graduate School of English.

Maureen Thompson