This is great--thanks to all who plan to write reviews. Several
reviews of each book would be even better.

One note: that's Jennifer Clary-Lemon who is one of the co-authors of
Relations, Locations, Positions: Composition Theory for Writing
Teachers.

Roger

Roger Graves
Director, WAC and Acting Director, Centre for Writers
http://www.ualberta.ca/~graves1/index.htm