Margaret (and the list),

We're working on developing writing in the disciplines initiatives
here, too. That one-day conference at Wilfrid Laurier in August
suggests that the interest is broader than our two institutions, so
perhaps it might be the focus for a national conference, either as an
Inkshed, a traditional format with panels, or some other format
hitherto unimagined. I think some meeting at which we discussed/
learned about past work, such as at Laurentian, that preceded the SFU
project, along with other models currently being used and then put
together some work-in-progress plans for our own institutions might be
useful. Sort of seems like an Inkshed-like idea to me.

Roger

Roger Graves
Director, WAC and Acting Director, Centre for Writers
http://www.ualberta.ca/~graves1/index.htm