I'd be happy to do this one.  Although I am very busy this term, I am
willing to make time for this because it fits with my long-term research
interests in rhetoric of higher education and some of the projects I am
currently working on.  The only problem is that I tried to obtain a copy
from U of Regina in August but have not heard back from them.

Tania Smith
U of C