We're looking for book reviews for the next edition of the newsletter.
If you are interested, please let us know so that we can plan the next
issue.

We're particularly interested in reviews of:

Wendy Strachan's book, Writing-Intensive: Becoming W-Faculty in a New
Writing Curriculum;

Jennifer-Cleary's (with P. Vandenberg and S. Hum), Relations,
Locations, Positions: Composition Theory for Writing Teachers; and

Natasha Artemeva and Aviva Freedman's Rhetorical Genre Studies and Beyond.

We'll need the review by December 1. Length: open.

Roger Graves and Heather Graves, Inkshed Newsletter editors