Hi Leslie--

I am not personally involved, but I am forwarding your message to Lynn Gresham who is in charge of our Learning Commons here at Conestoga College.

Professor Sandy Dorley
Coordinator: Technical Writing and Degree Communications
School of Liberal Studies
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON
519-748-5220 x3819

>>> Leslie Sanders <[log in to unmask]> 10/7/2008 3:49 PM >>>
Hi, everyone,
Are any of you involved in providing writing support in a learning commons
setting? If so, how are you doing it? how is it related to any tutoring
centre you might have?  any good advice?
Thank you!
Leslie

Leslie  Sanders
Coordinator, Atkinson Writing Programs
706 Atkinson
School of Arts and Letters
Atkinson Faculty of Liberal and Professional Studies
York University

Phone: 416.736.2100 x66604
Fax: 416.736.5766

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/