From: Leslie Sanders
Sender: CASLL/Inkshed
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: CASLL/Inkshed
Sent: Oct 7, 2008 4:49 PM
Subject: question about Learning Commons

Hi, everyone,
Are any of you involved in providing writing support in a learning commons
setting? If so, how are you doing it? how is it related to any tutoring
centre you might have?  any good advice?
Thank you!
Leslie

Leslie  Sanders
Coordinator, Atkinson Writing Programs
706 Atkinson
School of Arts and Letters
Atkinson Faculty of Liberal and Professional Studies
York University

Phone: 416.736.2100 x66604
Fax: 416.736.5766

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/