-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson D S <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 3:09 am
Subject: Seizure after sponge bath

Hi,

My Aunt has been suffering from Parkinson for few years. She has had
kidney failure and is now in hospital on dialysis. Whenever she has a
sponge bath, she is getting seizures.

Does anyone know why this is caused? Could it be because of any
medicine or food or allergy?

Please reply if you know of anyone who has been in this situation.

John

Hi,
maybe she gets chilled? Baths make me stiffer and shakier once it is cooler weather.  In fact, cooler weather makes all my symptoms worse.
Hope this helps.
Ellen