This conversation is a bit disturbing to me because it suggests that we can
define what is good and what is a 'mistake' (read: bad).  Life happens.  We
are as much of the earth  as we are of the Spirit of God.  Some children die
young while others survive into their 90's.  Who is the mistake?  The child
that dies young because of genetic malformation or the rich ninety year old
who has used his money to destroy relationships, people and his environment?
--------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org