I just got made redundant due to the "credit crunch" -
any ideas how to stop employers heading for the horizon
when they find out I'm a 52-year-old with PD ?

Yes, my left side shakes, so I walk with a stick & my typing
speed isn't what it was, but I can think, talk and fix software - now
how do I convince some wizzy 25-year-old employment agent of that,
one such couldn't hang up the phone fast enough just now (ass!).

Amanda
(aging but still kicking)