CA Gov  Schwartzenegger vetoed  SB 1565, designed to destroy CA's stem cell program.

My friend, 14-year advocate Don Reed (who someone on this List claimed was "full of s#$t") just reminded us of the importance of letter campaigns.

It feels good, after fighting long and failing, to finally have something go our way.  I wrote him a letter, but Don says the "I support....I oppose...one liners are very effective.

Fax Gov  Terminator to thank him 916-558-3160

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF