  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Cc: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 12:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Joan's Schuller letter re PD cure

  Bonnie,
       Thank you for your response but this does not solve anything.
  I find it strange that the Rev, Dr, Robert H Schuller will not make a public statement
  on this matter, nor will he speak with me or the Orange County Register.
  Dr Jannetta does'nt seem to want to reply either,
  Now if this is such a big secret, why in the world would the DR even tell Shuller this?
  And best of all the medical researchers have no idea of this....funny huh?
  I will not give up on this until the Rev Robert H Shuller and the Dr peter J Janneta
  get their stories straight and give not only the Parkinson's community answers
  but also the Medical Reasearch Community.

                                                                                                 Bob Kendall

  New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!