CURE FOR PARKINSONS??CAN THIS BE TRUE OR IS IT A HOAX??PLEASE ELUCIDATE.

--- On Wed, 15/10/08, PARKINSN automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: PARKINSN automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PARKINSN Digest - 12 Oct 2008 to 14 Oct 2008 (#2008-236)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 9:30 AM

Topics of the day:

  1. Fw: Cure for Parkinson's (2)
  2. Joan's  Schuller letter re PD cure (2)

Date:    Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:32:02 -0700
From:    rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Cure for Parkinson's

Joan Snyder sent me this.  Follow the instructions below given to her to
hear  Reverend Schuller claim an unnamed guest has cure for Parkinson's
disease.  Why he would be the first to know is beyond me, so I'll have
Diane
check it out when she comes back from vacation.

Joan wants your responses to this, so please read  her letter to Schuller in
separate email.

thanks, Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF