----- Original Message -----
From: Sharon & Jim Le Blanc
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:19 PM
Subject: Fw: Autism Parkinsons Alzheimers Tellurium and Protein Misfolding Diseases

----- Original Message -----
From: Sharon & Jim Le Blanc
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:16 PM

MMR vaccines use a gelatin stabilizer. Gelatin is made from animal bone. Tellurium is stored in animal bone. Tellurium is found in bentonite that is put in animal feed, so their bones would contain tellurium that can be detected with ultraviolet light. I just read an article about Tellurium inhibiting Butyrylcholinesterase (BChE), a mutation of which causes autism. (Silitranes as reversible inhibitors of cholinesterase by Rozengart 1987). Tellurium causes protein misfolding. (Probing Protein Stability with Non-Natural Amino Acids by Nediljko Budisa and Greta Pifat) and Autism involves protein misfolding. Neurexins form complexes with Neuroligin and Neuroligin 3 mutations cause Autism. Neurexins contain Selenium, the antagonist of Tellurium. An easy answer to the debate is if the live viruses, especially the Rubella vaccine virus, are tellurite resistant. Can they live soley on tellurium. You would have to take viruses from the vaccines and see if they grow on tellurium. The Rubella Vaccine Virus is passed through breast milk as is tellurium. The Small Pox Vaccine used Kaolin, which contains tellurium. People came down with von Economo Lethargica and Parkinson's disease after taking this vaccine. (The American Naturalist - Epidemic, Primary Virus Infections of the Central Nervous System of Man by  Peter K Olitsky 1946) It is interesting that von Economo neurons found in autism and von Economo Lethargica disease which causes Parkinson's disease were figured out by the same man. I believe tellurite resistant Aspergillus is responsible for Parkinson's Disease. Aspergillus terreus is tellurite resistant and produces Lovastatin which unmasks Parkinson's Disease. Aspergillus oryzae produces the L-Dopa medication Parkinsonians take. And S Roy and L Wolman found a club shaped organism that looks like an Aspergillus in a Parkinsonian Brain. So my bet is one of the many Aspergillus cause Parkinson's Disease. And it wouldn't suprise me if Japanese B virus is also tellurite resistant, because it too causes Parkinson's Disease. Alzheimer's Disease is also a protein misfolding disease. Cyanobacteria are tellurite resistant. They produce the BMAA Toxin that has been found in people with Alzheimer's Disease in Guam and in Canada. BMAA toxin binds with metals. Dr. Andrew J. Larner wrote of Tellurium and Alzheimer's and Kuf's Disease. I know there is a yellow powder that is mixed with the vaccine but can't identify it. Kaolin forms a yellow powder and I did find an article about transporting the MMR viruses on bentonite, which also contains tellurium. Also the vaccine is dehydrated, and dry ice minerals used in dehydration and cooling the vaccines could contain tellurium. The Small Pox Vaccine and the Rubella Vaccine both come from horses. I think someone should look at the vaccine again as causing Autism.
Thanks
Sharon Le Blanc