What is you dosage for each?

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Schaaf Angus /
Meadow Creek Ranch
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 1:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: L-carnosine

I believe you are refering to L Carnitine. It works quite well on PD
along
with Alpha Lipoic Acid.  NIH studies show it is quite beneficial for the
old
brain.
I've been using both for a long time with my other vitamin supplements.
Rob