My father has Parkinson's, has had 3 bouts with pneumonia over the lastfew years and the last one made him depressed so he refused to dophysical therapy for months, which made his legs very weak. Now he ison an antidepressant (Lexapro) and Sinemet and is walking a little bitagain with a walker, doing his physical therapy and is generally in abetter state of mind. (He is 80 yrs. old)

Is Lexapro the best anti-depressant for him?

He complains that the pills dissolve fast and the taste is very bitter...is there a way he can take them without the bitterness?
Also as far as supplements and antioxidants, he wanted me to ask you which ones he should take.
He takes CQ-10, fish oil and a multivitamin.

Is it L-carnitine or L-carnosine that is helpful? or both?

Thank you very much for your help!
Paul Thomas