Thanks for the welcome, folks, and your suggestions and tips and info.

Congrats and good luck, Brian.

Steve Rack, your words of wisdom are indeed appreciated.  Re: dentist: you
could always have the dentist give you a general anesthetic, after you look
into interactions with the PD meds, of course.  Does going to the dentist
bother you?  My tremors get worse any time my stress levels go up.  Maybe
taking a look at your attitudes about the dentist's drill, etc, will help
you understand and control a case of nerves. That and a couple of shots of
scotch!  Maybe your tongue would like some Glenfiddich on the way to the
Dentist.

Thanks to those who commented on my questions about Stalevo.  My neuro guy
has me back on Sinemet CR, with a lower dose of Stalevo, and my usual 3mg
Requip, all 3 times a day.  My tremors are pretty well controlled, but it
seems like my face is trying to tear itself off of my head.  I'm referring
to diskenesias.  They seem to be more pronounced.

I have a history with the drugs which I'll share in the near future.  I'm a
bit mystified as to why I feel like I do lately.

Enjoy!

Rick McGirr