I have been diagnosed with PD for about 5 years. My symptons are somewhat in
check with small amounts of Sinemet, and lots of vitamins, minerals, herbs,
etc.

But I do have a bad case of Thrush - the coating of the tongue and mouth.
I've been prescribed Nystatin which sometimes works a little but not for
long. It comes back almost every morning.  Does anyone have any history of
thrush with PD, and what did you do/ are you doing about it? Is this a side
effect of other medications, or is perhaps not connected to Parkinson's at
all?

Thanks for all the great discourse on this site!

Sue, Southern California