Dear Friends,

When we send posts to the list by hitting reply it would be most helpful
if we could remember to snip off the non-relevant aspects of the digest
before hitting SEND. No need to keep the entire appended text when
replying to one particular post.

Otherwise we have the situation we had today (Nov. 12): a digest
comprised of 698 lines, of which fully 306 lines were made up of the
entire digest from Saturday, Nov. 8!

It would clean up the list immeasurably. We all learn valuable things by
reading the postings, but having to wade through so many old postings
carelessly reposted is somewhat maddening.

Thanks!
Dianne C.