No, I  haven't gotten an answer to my letter yet,  but here is Joan Snyder's
non-answer.  There is nothing about his claim of a PD cure.
Ray

Dear Joan,
The letter to Dr. Schuller has been brought to my attention. It is my
privledge to respond on Dr. Schuller's behalf to the concerns you shared.
We want to thank you for taking the time to write us here at the Hour of
Power. We
answer every letter  that we recieve and, while we may not always agree with
what is
said, we do respect the views presented and try to learn from the
suggestions made.
Please keep Dr. Schuller and his ministry in your prayers. It is our desire
to honor God
in all that we do.

God loves you and so do we!
Sara Johnson