---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard W. Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: Stem Cell and Parkinson - Current Research
To: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Pawan

Welcome aboard !

I read your interesting article and since you are new here to all of us, I
am sure we'd like to know more about who you are and I would like to know
the source as to where you got all this information from.

Reason:
You just joined in w/o introducing yourself, which is why I am curious as
you who you are, whether you are a scientist, a doctor, a teacher or
whatever.

Many thanks for taking the time in writing this article to us and I look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Richard, cg for Anita in USA

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T