My prayers are with her for a speedy and complete recovery.   Roberta

In a message dated 11/20/2008 2:00:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

You may have noticed I have not been posting much these last few  weeks.
That is because our source, Diane, who has PD is also  fighting cancer and is
undergoing a new round of chemo.  She will  have a mastectomy in January.

To say I miss her is an  understatement.  We owe her so much.

Ray
Rayilyn  Brown
Director AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff  parkinsn