-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 4:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: piano music

Rick, my problem is that my fine motor skills are shot and a piano, unlike a

computer, cannot be corrected.  also, if I stay at any task where I have to
use my  hands for a prolonged length of time I'm in pain.

In my early PD days I could write and flunked the cursive writing test for
PD a weasely social security doctor gave me to deny me disability the first
time around.  Printing is a little easier.

After my DBSs in 2003 my PD symptoms, except for my voice seemed to
stabilize and I understand they've found DBS to have that anti-progression
effect.

I was a typist/computer whiz in my pre-PD days, so what I have left over
gets me by.  it's interesting, though, how emotion affects our symptoms.  I
will try the piano again.

Thanks, Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF