Hi Catherine, I can't speak for anybody else on here but for me I was
diagnosed with PD in 97 and recently (Oct 28.2008) underwent DBS both sides and
consider myself one of the lucky ones cause I now have much of my life back. And
whoever said that here was no correlation between depression an d PD is full of
it because they don't have this decease which makes us outcasts in our own
society because we have a tendency to try to live our life as Zombies. Because
for many years I have felt like the living dead trying to earn a decent living
for my family but kept being let go because I was a little slower that most
people. YES for dbs
Wishing everyone out there the very best and much love to all this holiday
season
Brian Ely
Fredericksburg, Va.