Hello,

I am caregiver for my mother who was diagnosed with PK with dementia three
years ago.  I am looking specifically for blogs, newsgroups, listservs, etc.
that deal with persons with Parkinson’s dementia.  All the resources I have
been able to locate thus far are for either high-functioning PK patients or
for Alzheimers patients.  While the PK research information is exciting and
encouraging it will not benefit my mom at this stage, and there are
significant differences between the behaviors of those suffering from PK
dementia and those with Alzheimers as the diseases impact entirely different
areas of the brain.

If you know of any PK-specific dementia resources please share as I am
struggling mightily to find information.

Many thanks for your help,

Mary Kay Flege

Louisville, KY

Checked by AVG.